Be part of me?
+Follow or Back to Dashboard
Little DIY Guru
Perfume Gift DIY
Sunday | 8:27 PM | 0 Rain[s]
First and foremost, for the perfume gift DIY, it is intentionally for showing the perfume itself, and of course, the brand. Therefore, the wrapping for it, needs to be transparent (as an optional).

The perfume gift are suitable to give on someone's birthday, anniversary, or any other big day such as Mother's and Father's day.


So, here is the list of some of known product, that you can buy for someone's special event, which is:


Women's:

  1. Chanel
  2. Marc Jacobs
  3. Dior
  4. Michael Kors
  5. Victoria's Secret

Men's:

  1. Dolce & Gabbana
  2. Dior
  3. Calvin Klein
  4. Burberry
  5. Giorgio Armani

I need to mention you that the list above are going to cost you pretty much, so you can either use other brands as well.




Other than that have been shown in the video, you can use any other materials such as:
  • Box; to replace the bowl
  • Fabric wrapper; to replace the plastic wrapper
  • Others decoration such as flower or shaped ribbon



| New Post

List of Gift DIY
Best view; Google Chrome




Hello visitors
I'm making this blog with all my heart
Excuse me for my bad grammar (I've tried my best)



◕Perfume Gift

◕Flowers Bouquet

◕Bath Set/Body Care Gift

◕Chocolate Gift

◕Make Up Gift

◕Shawl/Scarf Bouquet



Note that I DO NOT OWN any of the PHOTOS and the VIDEOS in my post