Be part of me?
+Follow or Back to Dashboard
Little DIY Guru
Make Up Gift DIY
Tuesday | 8:39 PM | 0 Rain[s]
The make up gift is commonly given for women nowadays. You can find a make up gift set in almost make up shop or gift shop, but I have to mention you that it is expensive, So, in other to save budget or cost, i'm going to show you on how to make a make up gift tutorial.

But, before you are going through the tutorial, if you are a man; before buying any make up products, you need advices from a girl friend, or from a staff that work at the shop. Because you probably don't know how make up works and what products that matches each other. And if you're a woman, it would not be any problems to you.

Make up list items are include:

  1. Eyeshadow Palette.
  2. Blush and Highlighter.
  3. Brushes and Tools.
  4. Nude and Red Lipstick.
  5. Eyeliner and Mascara.
  6. Eyebrow Pomade and Spoolie Brush.
  7. Concealer and Foundation.
  8. Moisturizer and Primer.
  9. And many more..

I will list some of known brands, which is:

  1. NARS
  2. HUDA BEAUTY
  3. NYX Cosmetics
  4. Maybelline


So, here's the tutorial on how to make a make up gift box:





Here's another tutorial; the bouquet method:





Old Post | New Post

List of Gift DIY
Best view; Google Chrome




Hello visitors
I'm making this blog with all my heart
Excuse me for my bad grammar (I've tried my best)



◕Perfume Gift

◕Flowers Bouquet

◕Bath Set/Body Care Gift

◕Chocolate Gift

◕Make Up Gift

◕Shawl/Scarf Bouquet



Note that I DO NOT OWN any of the PHOTOS and the VIDEOS in my post