Be part of me?
+Follow or Back to Dashboard
Little DIY Guru
Bath Set/ Body Care Gift DIY
Wednesday | 8:35 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Bath set/ Body Care that include soap, shampoo, lotion, candles (an optional) and others. It is suitable for womens, because they are tend to love stuff like this than men.

The best time to give this kind of gift is on their anniversary, Valentine's day, and Mother's day.

The easiest part is, you can find the body care in a set in any body care shop. So it save your time rather to fine one and another separately.

Here is how to make a body care set gift;



You can also use a box, bowl, basket, or a jar; by putting all the items inside it, wrap it with plastic gift wrapper (an optional) and tie them with a ribbon, you can decorate your gift with a bunch of flowers too.

Here are some of the final result:








Old Post | New Post

List of Gift DIY
Best view; Google Chrome




Hello visitors
I'm making this blog with all my heart
Excuse me for my bad grammar (I've tried my best)



◕Perfume Gift

◕Flowers Bouquet

◕Bath Set/Body Care Gift

◕Chocolate Gift

◕Make Up Gift

◕Shawl/Scarf Bouquet



Note that I DO NOT OWN any of the PHOTOS and the VIDEOS in my post