Be part of me?
+Follow or Back to Dashboard
Little DIY Guru
Chocolates Gift DIY
Monday | 8:41 PM | 0 Rain[s]
There are 2 type of methods that are commonly used in a making of chocolates gift, the first one is the chocolate box, and the next one is the chocolate bouquet; which is the new one that currently used in nowadays.

Chocolate Gift is suitable for someone that love chocolate, especially for kids and teenagers. It is also suitable for someone's birthday, Valentine's day, and Anniversary.

Apparently, you can find the set of chocolate gifts in every gift, chocolate or candy shop. But as always, it is going to cost you a lot. Similar to nowadays, you can find this kind of chocolate gifts in media social such as in Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat. They also provided delivery services which save your energy and time at once. But I would like to mention you that it is going to cost a lot. I know, because I bought once.

So, it is better for you to wrap the gift yourself, it is a lot safer than bought one.

Here is the simplest way on how to make a chocolate box:




The next method which is; the chocolate bouquet:




Old Post | New Post

List of Gift DIY
Best view; Google Chrome




Hello visitors
I'm making this blog with all my heart
Excuse me for my bad grammar (I've tried my best)



◕Perfume Gift

◕Flowers Bouquet

◕Bath Set/Body Care Gift

◕Chocolate Gift

◕Make Up Gift

◕Shawl/Scarf Bouquet



Note that I DO NOT OWN any of the PHOTOS and the VIDEOS in my post